Monday, November 5, 2012

Old photos from my files.

Lots of babies.

I was cleaning house and  found some old photos from the old days at MGS. We would have 2 to 4 foals a year. I don't miss sleeping in the tackroom waiting for the stork to come.
The old run-in sheds behind the iso barn.
These old sheds were what divided the North and South Pastures. There was an old Hitchcock gate between the two Sheds so you didn't have to get off your horse to open the gate to get to the Upper Duckpond area.
 
 
 
 
Doc's paddock.
 
 
 
Yearlings! Sissy, Pretzel, Bull and Kathy Jill.
 
 



The front pasture sure has changed. I think new boarders would pass out if I turned out horses with apple trees. Rory Glen loved his pasture.
These kind of things happened all the time.
 
The sugar house without the tubing.

 



Hermitage Road when it was a sleepy dirt road looking north in front of the iso barn. The perfect road to go make out with your sweetie.


Puppy Jolie and Sterling.


Chi Chi and Sterling loved to wrestle.


It's coming!

Let me know if you want more pictures.

See you soon and keep your heels down! Holly

2 comments: