Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Hurricane Sandy served us a soggy situation.


Wow! Nothing like making up for lost rain. The horses survived happily in their stalls as I served them as if they were flying first class. "More hay? May top off your water?" They are a funny little community. As long as everyone is doing the same thing they are okay with what ever the situation. Anyways check out some of these pictures I took today as a souvenir of hurricane Sandy.

 



 

The waterfall to the Stone Cabin was spectacular! Not to mention loud as thunder!




The waterfall by the silt pond was a sight. My rubber boots are no match for that much water.



 

I kept Trucker, Brody and Gift dry in the sheds until Sandy left. Then, when I opened the gates to the South pasture, they immediately headed for the deep water to the manure pit. We don't need safety orange hunting vests, we need life jackets!
 
 

New Staff at MGS.

Brooke Daughters and Hannah Lucic are in training at the stable. Sara is going to have her hands full preparing them to fill her and Emily's shoes. Welcome to the stable.

 

 

 

Look who I got to ride last week when it was beautiful. IT'S JAN on Trucker. We had a great time going to the Upper Duck Pond.

 

What remarkable weather we've had.

I'll be back and remember, keep your heels down.

Holly

 

 

 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment